Melting Crayons Summary:
- Find a silicone mold.
- Soak crayons in warm soapy water.
- Sort crayons by color.
- Bake for 15 min. at 150 degrees.
- Cool for about 30 min.
- Pop out of the mold and enjoy!
Looking for More Texture Ideas?
Making Texture Plates:
- Texture Rubbing Idea: File Folder Texture Plate
- Making Texture Plates from Paper Punches
- Texture Plate for Monster Drawing
Texture Blog Posts
- Artist Trading Cards with Monsters & Textures
- Monster Drawing with Textures and Adjectives
- Contrasting Colors Monster Texture Rubbing
- Textures in Watercolor: Monster & Contrasting Colors
- Turkey Drawing Easy Thanksgiving Art Project
- Op Art Coloring with Mess-Free Techniques!
- Descriptive Words in Art with Kids
- Shamrock Coloring Pages with Mixed Media
- Picasso Art Project Technique
Join my email list to hear about new resources, sales, and tips for teaching art and drawing, and get 15% off your next order!
Continue the conversation in my FB group of art teachers: