Easy step-by-step woodland animal drawing activities for kids. Your students will love learning how to draw 18 animals with this printable AND Google Slide activity that is perfect for distance learning and independent work. Each cute animal also has the steps written below each step. This activity will encourage reading and following directions. The directions use descriptive words such as curved lines and ovals which will help students learn to break down a drawing into simple lines and shapes. Fun for beginners or anyone that like to draw.
These drawings can be completed using the very basic tools of a drawing instrument (pencil, crayon, etc.) and a surface to draw on. This makes them accessible to students drawing from home without traditional art supplies.
They would also make easy art sub lessons or activities for early finishers.
Your Students Will:
- Click on their choice of animal (in Google Slides).
- Read and follow instructions to draw a woodland animal.
What you Get:
- Teacher Instructions (2 pages)
- Printable Step-by-Step Pages (18 pages)
- Google Slide Step-by-Step Pages 18 pages)
- Google Slide Choice Board (2 pages)
- Printable Drawing Pages (3 pages)TT
>>>>> A total of 43 pages! (18 animals)
(The page count does not include some of the pages that are repeated in the 2nd set.)
Animals in Set 2:
Animals in Set 1:
* Three of the most popular animals are included in each set, but the drawings are different.
Thanks for visiting!